I’ll turn text or handwriting into a custom concrete stamp that you can use to make stepping stones, mark a new driveway, or add a date to a new patio slab.
This is a 3D printed stamp with a maximum dimension of 4″x7″. These stamps cannot tolerate heat, and not all logos or samples can be used.
I can make stamps of provided designs but it must be your original art, or you need the rights to use it.
I need a good quality image of handwriting if that is your option. Vector files are preferred if you have them. Stamps take 3-5 business days to model, print, and ship. Stamps are packaged in bubble mailers, and may require attaching of optional handles.
Some tips for stamping:
- Wet your stamp with water before pressing into the concrete.
- Only press the concrete stamp as deep as the top plane of the stamp. Pressing too deeply can make the stamp get stuck.
- Always remove the stamp before the concrete hardens past the consistency of hummus, and rinse it immediately if you’d like to reuse it in the future.
- Press it in very slowly, going straight down.
- Pull back out by going straight up.
I am not responsible for how your stamped concrete turns out, but you can do it!
Purchase a custom stamp for use on a brick you’re purchasing, with this add-on stamp listing instead.
Please email me at email@example.com with your images, text, and any inspiration pics within 24 hours and of course with any questions.